unique quadratic equation in the form y = ax^2 + bx + c
by Brittni Rivera
quadratic equation opens in the same direction and shares one of the x-intercepts
A) Create your own unique quadratic equation
• in the form y = ax^2 + bx + c
• that opens the same direction
• and shares one of the x-intercepts of the graph of y = x^2 + 4x - 12.
B) Determine the following
• Explain whether the graph has a maximum or minimum point.
• Find the vertex and x-intercepts of the graph.
C) Use complete sentences and show all work to receive full credit